This role requires capable and self motivated remote employee with experience in WordPress, Gravity Forms and digital product support environments, who can provide clear, concise, friendly and timely solutions to our customers.
The role requires an ability to satisfy a large variety of customer queries, ranging from simple account and licensing questions, to in-depth problem solving involving multiple WordPress plugins or themes, complex setups and lengthy customer interactions. We understand you may not have all this knowledge out of the gate, but we want you to impress us with what you do know.
Prospective team members must be available to work remotely during US business hours, preferably eastern timezone (UTC-4).
Customer Support Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers in written English.
- Monitor and service customer issues as reported via Help Scout in a timely manner.
- Monitor and respond where necessary on our official social media channels in Facebook and Twitter for Support related enquiries, as well as the community forums hosted on our website.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments (in English) using Slack, email, and video conferencing.
- Provide a positive, calm and cheerful interface to our customers, regardless of their demeanor.
- Provide detailed information regarding customer reported issues or feature requests to the Product team as required, using established processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance and authoring of public facing help documentation.
Not just great with customers and problem solving, we also need you to be an active member of our team, even after a busy day of customer interactions! At a minimum that means:
- Attending team meetings and events in a positive and constructive manner.
- Provide feedback on team process guides and internal documentation, as well as contributing to improvement initiatives and team projects.
- Possibly provide assistance at shows, conventions and meet-ups, representing the company positively in both behavior and appearance.
We expect a resumé or CV to be attached, but if you can include any of the following in your written response below, it certainly won't hurt:
- Links to any previously published works that illustrates your experience with Gravity Forms and/or WordPress. For example: presentations you may have given at meetups or conferences; blog posts or help documents you authored; links to GitHub repositories or issues you raised or resolved; forum posts where you helped someone with a WordPress or Gravity Forms issue; social media coverage of your efforts; etc.
- If you post regularly on our community forum, include your username so we can check out any contributions you may have already made. If you have interacted with our support team before as a customer, mention your license email or key so we can check it out.
- Something else impressive? Surprise us!
Working For Us
- Time Off: Our flexible PTO policy (no set number of days per year) is designed to place trust in your judgment, and help you get away when possible. Recharge your batteries to be at your best!
- Health Insurance: For US based employees, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, and we will pay 100% of your premiums. That’s right, the lot!
- Retirement: we provide you a mechanism to invest in your future self, and will provide company contributions as well.
- We commonly utilize a trial period of 4-6 weeks to see if all the good vibes we got from you turn out to be true. This trial period will be fully paid, but will not include benefits.
- This role reports to the Director Of Customer Experience, and we estimate an annual equivalent salary of $US60,000 per annum, to a fully qualified successful applicant.
- Rocketgenius (the makers of Gravity Forms) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.