The Signature Add-On for Gravity Forms allows you to capture signatures online by allowing users to sign your forms using touchscreen devices, touch pads or mouse. Quickly and easily integrate signature capabilities into your forms without the end user having to install any special browser plugins.
- Easy To Use
- Enabling online signatures is as simple as adding a Signature Field to any form using the Form Editor.
- Touchscreen Device Support
- Allow users to easily include their signature when submitting a form on their iPad or Android tablet.
- Cross Browser Support
- Works on all major browsers, both desktop and mobile. Includes IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, iOS Mobile Safari, Android and Blackberry.
- No Browser Plugins
- System Requirements
- The Gravity Forms Signature Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.6.2+, WordPress v3.3+, PHP 5+ with GD library support.
Please Note: This is currently a beta test release. It is available for users to install and use, but it is considered beta software until the final v1.0 release is made public.
Note: The Signature Add-On is an Advanced Add-On and is available only to Developer License