Gravity Forms v1.9.5 is now available via automatic update and the customer downloads page. This is a maintenance and developer release that also includes a security patch related to the Gravity Forms API.
We recommend users enable background automatic updates within the Gravity Forms Settings so that updates such as this may be applied automatically.
What's New in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
- Added JS filter: 'gform_form_editor_can_field_be_added' allowing developers to prevent custom field types being added to the form if the conditions they define, such as a Product field being present, are not met.
- Added gf_invisible CSS class for use hiding product fields that should not be visible but count towards the total.
- Added the placeholder setting to the Post Tags field.
- Added JS action hook: 'gform_post_conditional_logic_field_action' to allow performing custom actions when a field is displayed or hidden by conditional logic on frontend.
- Added Sint Marteen to the country list.
- Added logging of notification routing rule evaluation.
- Added entry id to some of the notification related logging statements.
- Added the 'gform_include_thousands_sep_pre_format_number' filter to allow users to disable inclusion of the thousands separator when the Number field value is formatted.
- Updated Finnish translation.
- Fixed an issue with the form submission process where inactive and trashed forms could still be processed.
- Fixed issue with single quote in a localized string.
- Fixed issue with the Cancel Subscription button on entry page where the message displayed to the user was always unsuccessful even though the subscription was successfully canceled.
- Fixed issue with post content containing extra break tags.
- Fixed an issue with the quantity input of the Single Product field not having the disabled attribute in the form editor.
- Fixed issue with spinner icon not hiding when viewing the latest changes on the plugins page.
- Fixed a low severity security vulnerability in the admin area which could be exploited by users with form editor permissions.
- Fixed issue introduced in Chrome 40 where AJAX-enabled forms did not correctly scroll back to the form.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when showing fields with inline ready classes.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when hiding date fields.
Add-On Framework Updated in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
- Added support for single submission feed add-ons (like User Registration).
- Added support for GFAddon::delay_feed() method so add-ons can do something when feed is delayed.
- Updated GFFeedAddon::is_delayed_payment, GFAddon::get_base_url, and GFAddon::get_base_path methods to be public (instead of protected).
API Updates in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
- Fixed a potential security vulnerability in the object locking API for add-ons and custom code.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.